Sunday, October 7, 2007

AUNTs in the Kitchen!

I have been checking out the blogging situation for the past couple days yet I have been scared maybe to type my thoughts...Im not sure. So Anyway...It is sunday and I just made dinner...I fixed grilled cheese and tomato soup. I was really excited to eat the grilled cheese but I burnt it. Then once my meal was finished being cooked...I decided well I can just dip my grilled cheese in the soup to drown out the cajun style sandwich. I would say that this was an AUNT....and then it became an AUNT directed when I decide to dip the grilled cheese in my soup, which I totally didnt have on the "menu" before hand! hahaha!!

and now I am gonna eat it to contribute to my sustainability! YES!

much love to all you desolate delighters...its truly an honor and pleasure to be around you.
Laurie aka damaris' roommate

No comments: