Tuesday, October 9, 2007

After Monday

Two thoughts this morning....first, after all my desire to create an open field of conversation in the 'culture' I'm the one who forgot to tell everyone about the video camera! I am very sorry....no red flag went up when Joan mentioned she was bringing it...it just went right by me and didn't register. Hopefully we can navigate through the bump! And second, we didn't talk about the Desert Quadrants. Except at the end when we moved to the new form including swarming/herding/flocking as part of our opening practice. So help me to remember to include time for those discussions. They are so juicy! Oh, and also I forgot to dedicate our creative energy to the larger field. That's important. Maybe that could become a 'little job'?

1 comment:

Out of the Closet and Into The Alley Theatre Company! said...

Thank you Barbara--when i get back I would love to take on the commitment of reminding us to dedicate our work.
Monday was great conversation