Sunday, November 18, 2007

aspects of Change


I found this pie chart on google images when I typed the word change. I like to do that, type one word in and see what comes up. Tonight, after I got home from our brunch, our gathering to reflect on and talk about what is happening in our culture, I got afraid. Full of fear...which Is a red flag for me, so I thought about why I am feeling fearful, I think it is about moving forward change, the inevitablity of change, and what that means, as we evolve as a culture...how do we keep the preciousness our what we have started with...it reminds of me of the feelings of sadness for material that has been left behind...how real that is, how true it is that we are forging ahead...so I saw this chart...and the title of it is "aspects of change" there is people, which I think would be each of us individually, then there is the culture which is our group and the processes of this journey we are on as a group and as a whole.
There may be fear, but I am a Y.W.A.I.T--Young Warrior Artist In Training...and if I can just keep going forward and being present and telling the truth of where I am, I believe that it will be ok. The progression of our culture, the huge leaps it feels like we take, the integrity can still live in that, with a lil bit of trust and fearlessness. That being said I exhale a sigh of relief and gratitude for the time we are spending together. I am very grateful to be a part of this culture.

thank you all for the lovely nourishing
Laurie

No comments: