Saturday, November 17, 2007

already taste......talk and I....right tongued

What will the bread pudding taste like tomorrow?
Will I make it to the bread pudding and quiche?
Will it go like I think it will go.?
(me in the car, following the lefts and rights..clip,,clip..entering the place.pressing the code..tada! being there. Like I am here pressing the keys and like I was there , kissing my hand , laying on the stump...)

And you all
(will you be there wearing colors?..bringing quiche and vegtables...?will we talk all together with excitement and will we talk into the deeps? will the bounderies soften like they sometimes do?)

.........Something .
I am responding to the discussion about words in the space--I inhabit space--talk and sing and fly and feel into the space in a brave way .I fight a little struggle..(.grrr..ruff! ) and a few tears...(living is so sad.and CONTRADICTORY!)..then I can rest and be and listen and RELATE THEN I CAN MOVE IN AN HONEST WAY. It is luxurious to go through this clumbsy HUMAN PROCESS.(.messy ...discursive) and including and inviting it AS the art. I think this happens when I sit to meditate too. AND half the time I want SO much space and silence.......so I can FEEL the illiopsoas or right part of my TONGUE...And (now I remember that dumb beings can uncover enlightenment the same as smart ones and silly people and mean ones too). OH there is RoOm for All Of uS. Because all of us IS.

(this is what I am thinking -- with - out a lot of formalism. It's Saturday night after all)

What about december third. could we offer cider?
we could pour it DIRECTLY INTO THeiR HANDS! (thumbs and all!)
that would save some trees.
ha!
LOvE,


1 comment:

Damaris Webb said...

Among many things I love about you, I love that words in your posts are in color.

see you tomorrow,
Damaris